This is a reminder for students that would like to be considered for the Croasdale, an award to encourage graduate students to broaden their phycological training by defraying the costs of attending phycology courses at biological field stations. Students must ensure that they submit to Eric W. Linton, Chair of the Grants-In-Aid of Research Committee by electronic submission in PDF or Word (.doc) format:
- A complete application
- An unofficial copy of your transcripts, if possible.
- One letter of recommendation from his/her major advisor, sent directly to
Dr. Eric Linton.
NOTE: Beginning this year students that receive this award will have four reporting requirements to the PSA,
- A final 1 page report.
- Provide financial accounting with receipts
- A photo of themselves doing something meaningful at the course, such as collecting samples or attending a lecture.
- A short paragraph of what the student did with the PSA funding suitable for posting on the PSA Website
Please see the application webpage for complete details.
Additional information on the qualifications and criteria for this awards can be found at this PSA webpage.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions or concerns.
Eric W. Linton, Ph.D.
Department of Biology
Central Michigan University
Mount Pleasant, MI 48859