Graduate Positions & Research Opportunities
Post-Baccaluareate or Post-Masters Student
New Mexico Consortium, Los Alamos, NM, USA
The New Mexico Consortium (NMC) is seeking a Post-Baccalaureate or Post-Masters Student looking to secure a challenging position focused on algal biology and ecology. The incumbent will work under the direction of NMC and Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) scientists on a collaborative project aimed to improve the productivity and stability of algal cultures.
The minimum qualifications for this position include:
· a B.S. in biology or other relevant discipline
· a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent
· laboratory experience demonstrating an attention to detail and commitment to safe work practices
· the demonstrated ability to communicate (verbal and written) well in a professional scientific context
· the ability to work across teams
· commitment to achieving results in a complex social and organizational setting
This is a full-time 1-year position that offers a competitive salary and benefits (health, dental, life, disability and retirement plan). To apply, please fill out an application at https://newmexicoconsortium.org/careers/and upload a single PDF that includes a cover letter, CV or resume, transcripts, and list of three references. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Posted: March 14, 2019
Send additions and comments to the PSA Webmaster.
***Announcements without a deadline will be removed 3 months past their posting date***